The talented individuals of Cyber City are what set us apart and are the company’s greatest asset. Our culture promotes individual growth and a well-rounded and balanced work environment. Cyber City both challenges and supports its staff through a diversity of assignments and carefully constructed training and team development.
If you are a heroic problem solver with a penchant for technology, consider joining our team.
System Support Technician
Our System Support Technicians are dynamic individuals who are responsible for LAN / WAN configuration and support. Basic responsibilities include: end-user support, onsite and remote troubleshooting, installation and management of IT infrastructures. We are looking for superheroes with verve for technology and who enjoy working with others.
Perfect for the job? Email your resume to email@example.com.
- End-User Support
- Installation of IT Infrastructures
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in Windows and MAC operating systems
- Basic training or work experience creating / maintaining LAN
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Dedicated to learning and teaching
- Self-motivated, flexible, hard-working
- Dedicated to teamwork and client loyalty